In Adult Foster Care, Registered Nurses and Case Managers offer ongoing education, advocacy, and health care oversight through monthly home visits, phone consultations, and 24/7 on-call emergency support.
The goal of the program is to keep people live in a home-setting with a safe, managed environment.
Prestige Adult Foster Care facilitates the dedicated and supportive care in the home which leads to better mental and physical health, greater participant satisfaction and dignity as well as a reduction in falls and reduced hospitalizations. This, in turn, results in cost savings to the family and the community.
- Independent Living Assistance
- Activities of Daily Living
- Safety and Wellbeing Oversight
- Care Management
- Social Services
- And Other Related Services
We also offer:
- Health and Social Support. Our RNs can answer your health inquiries and provide the health assistance that you need. Furthermore, they can help you get the social support that you require.
- Financial Support. We can advocate for you and help you find community resources that can help ease your financial concerns.
- Family Support. When you are feeling stressed out and overwhelmed with your responsibilities, you can turn to us for some support.
- General Resource Support. We strive to provide holistic services that can cater to each person’s physical, emotional, mental, and social needs.
Prestige Adult Foster Care offers Adult Family Care Free Assessments! Need help but not sure where to start? Wondering who will assist you at home? We can help! Your family member or friends can make a living while taking care of you. Set an Appointment now! For other inquiries, please contact us at 508-205-6888 / 508-436-7653.